Service engineer (m/f/d)
Since the year 1981 the TARTLER Company is doing successfully business on an international level with their two and multicomponent meter mix & dispensing machinery in the field of processing epoxy resins, polyurethane encapsulation compounds, silicones and other liquid resins in an environmentally friendly way.
They not only deliver the actual machinery, they also deliver the entire know how that goes with it. A high standard of quality warrants technical features of machinery and accessories alike, which exceeds far above their requirements – and a corresponding service commitment makes this advantage possible.
Roles & responsibilities
- Working within the highest safety standards for machinery and synthetic resins systems
- Also complying and exceeding the customers strict safety requirements and procedures during site visits
- Ensuring that commissioning of new machines, service and support targets are meet
- Perform Site Acceptance Test [SAT] for new delivery of TARTLER meter mix and dispensing machines, according to TARTLER specifications, at the customer.
- Perform period visits to customers to carry out electrical, hydraulic or component replacement as well as trouble shooting at customer location.
- Work and get support with TARTLER Germany service team and programmers with the service of machines.
- Provide online support and troubleshooting to customers as needed
- Providing supervision and quality control of new machine assembly and manufacture of subcomponents at TARTLER (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd. local supply chain for assembly of machines according to strict TARTLER specifications and drawings
- Manage the issue of drawings, specifications and part lists to TARTLER supplier for machines in China
- Carry out Factory Acceptance Test [FAT] of new assembled machines from local TARTLER supplier, including final acceptance approval and takeover of the machine from the supplier to TARTLER
- Coordinate and be responsible for local stock of components and spare parts at TARTLER Shanghai local storage facility
- Ensure TARTLER’s supplier for assembling new machines have the necessary components needed delivered from the warehouse in due time
- Support TARTLER’s design engineers to source locally produced parts in China in order to reduce the need for imported parts for new machines
- This involves visiting relevant trade shows and identify any new potential suppliers for needed parts
- Reporting accurately and regularly the status of the technical status of new machine deliveries to TARTLER Shanghai director and TARTLER Germany management team
- Take proactive contact with customers to identify their requirements as well as upcoming demand for spare parts or service of their machines
- Proactively be an ambassador for TARTLER (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd. and TARTLER GmbH
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, composite or electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a maintenance or production equipment-engineering role in industry
- Excellent understanding of written Mandarin and fluent speaking Mandarin is necessary
- Good speaking of other Chinese languages / dialects and advantage
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English is necessary
- Good IT skills and use of MS Office and Solidworks
- Able to read electrical drawings according to Chinese electrical standards and ISO standards
- Full drivers licence
- Passport for international travel
- Must be willing and able to travel within China and also internationally
- Previous experience maintaining and using windturbine blade production equipment or automotive assembly systems
- Experience with composite manufacture and handling of synthetic resin like polyurethane, epoxy or silicone
- Experience with plastic injection moulding equipment
- Relevant experience in mechatronics and PLC systems
- Previous experience working with metering, mixing and dosing systems
- Previous experience performing acceptance tests, quality inspections and control of component or machines against strict specifications
Desired Personal skills
- Ability for self-reflection / Hansei / To see within you self-improvement
- Ability to work in a team across international locations and online platforms
- Always willing to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Must be able to be self-motivating, trustworthy and work independently
- Need to have good communication skills with several stakeholders
- You need to be well organised in your work
What we offer
We offer you to be part of making TARTLER (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd. a success in China with the full support of TARTLER GmbH in Germany behind you to lead the manufacture, installation and service the world highest standard metering, mixing and dispensing systems developed in Germany.
You can learn more about TARTLER on our website https://www.tartler.com/en/
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate.