To expand our team in the service department we are immediately looking for
Service Technicians (m/f/d)
Your field of activity
- Carry out service assignments at home and abroad
- Machine commissioning/acceptance at our premises and at customer sites
- Machine tests/demonstrations, instruction and trials with and of dosing and mixing systems
- Repairs/conversions/cleaning of dosing machines & assemblies
- Error analysis and troubleshooting support via phone, email or online support
- Keeping of service protocols
- Willingness to spend several weeks abroad worldwide
- Successfully completed training as a mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, toolmaker or comparable. Gladly also master craftsman or technician as further education.
- Willingness to travel and flexible with regard to short-term assignments
- Knowledge in handling MS-Office programs (esp. Word and Excel)
- Good comprehension and implementation skills
- You have a strong technical understanding and are able to communicate this in an understandable way
- Independent, careful and clean way of working with a “hands-on” mentality
- You are a team player, reliable, open-minded and friendly
- Customer and service oriented
- Driving license class B with driver’s license
We offer you
- A challenging and international working environment in the midst of a highly motivated team
- A modern workplace in a pleasant working atmosphere with flexible working hours
- An unlimited, long-term permanent position
- Thorough initial training at our location in Michelstadt
- An attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company vehicle with private use on a 1% basis (after training period)
- Support with pension plan
- Internal and external further training measures
Do you have an interest in this position?
Send us your detailed application with your ideas about salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (subject “Service Technician (m/f/d)”) as a PDF file to email@example.com.
Please note that we only accept closed file formats (e.g. PDF, JPG,…) for e-mail attachments. Office documents (Word, Excel,…) will not be considered. We look forward to meet you!